Free Tickets for Fans Who Initially Booked Bacolod Flights
Fans who booked flights to Bacolod when the Peace Cup was still scheduled to be held in the Panaad Stadium will be able to get free tickets to the matches as the PFF gestures.
Since the Philippine Football Peace Cup was switched from Bacolod to Manila, some fans saw their already booked flights to the capital of Negros Occidental become redundant. To go some way in making it up to these fans, the Philippine Football Federation has made a gesture of good will by offering free tickets.
If you cancelled a round trip ticket to Bacolod City no earlier than September 26, email Mr, Richard Joson, PPF Head of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com or philippine.football.
Please include a scanned copy of the cancelled ticket to Bacolod in the email and, once a date and time have been agreed for the collection of tickets, please bring a valid ID with photo to the PFF office. The PFF office is located at 27 Danny Floro Street, corner of Captain Henry P. Javier Street, 1600 Pasig City.
Alternatively after confirming with PFF via email, you can pick up the tickets on the day of the game from Rizal Memorial Stadium itself. The tickets will give fans entrance to all matches in the VIP sections of the stadium.
The Philippine Football Peace Cup will begin on September 25 as Chinese Taipei face off against Macau before the Philippines take on Guam. All the matches are dedicated to the peace process.
Prohibited List of Items
The PFF would also like to remind fans that the following is a list of prohibited items inside the Stadium:
· Food and drink (may be purchased inside Control Access Areas)
· Cigarettes and lighters
· Professional still and video cameras
· Laser pens and pointers
· Weapons and/or sharp objects
· Candles, fireworks, any other type of pyrotechnic
· Glass bottles, PET bottles, cans, hard plastic containers
· Posters/banners/signage with any political slogan or advertising without the express written permission of FIFA and its local organizing committee
· Large back packs and waist packs
· Alcoholic beverages
· Illegal drugs
· Large chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains, metal belt buckles
· Pregnant women should sign a waiver prior to entry
· Parents of children below 12 years old should sign a waiver prior to entry