Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yakult 10 miler Sponsored by the FPF?

Ever since the doctor and I had a heart-to-heart chat some two odd years ago, I vowed to myself to lay off my crispy pata, and hit the exercise trail more.


With a very hectic sked and with a growing family, running became the only viable alternative for me. Hitting the road at six in the morning every other day became a habit for me since then.


This coming March 27 would be another test as this will be my first 10 mile run.
Very interesting to note that this year's Yakult 10 miler singlet : 





and the back view ...







looks like it could've been sponsored by the Portuguese Football Federation!
Here is the latest home shirt by the Portuguese.





Thinking of printing a number 7 at the back of the singlet. Recent footbal fans might call me a Cristiano Ronaldo fan because of that. 


But for me, there is only one Portugal Number 7 :





Before the wanker, was the legend that is Luis Figo.




Picture Sources : 
Pure Runner. http://purerunner.net/2011/02/28/yakult-10-miler-march-27-2011/
Nike Football : www.nikefootball.com

No comments:

Post a Comment